Part of every student's success depends on arriving on time and to be properly prepared for class. Local dance shops stock clothing and footwear that meet these requirements.
See below for shops that stock required apparel and footwear.
- Ballet Pink Tights**
- Pink Ballet Shoes with elastics
- Pre Ballet - White Short-Sleeved
- Ballet I - Pink Short-Sleeve
- Ballet II - Powder Blue Short-Sleeved
- Ballet III - Forest Green*
- Ballet IV - Burgandy*
- Ballet V - Black*
- Hair must be pulled back and neatly secured in a bun
* Long sleeve is required for stage. You may have any sleeve length for class in class color.
** Ballet III and up - convertible tights.
- Black Tights
- Black Ballet Shoes with elastics
- White short-sleeved T-shirt tucked into tights
- White socks are permitted
ContemporarY, HIP HOP
- Black Capri length pants and leotard
- Hip Hop and Contemporary, any color leotard
* Other shoe styles may be required.
- Black pants
- Black jazz Shoes
- White short-sleeved T-shirt
NO: TEE SHIRTS, BAGGY PANTS, SHORTS, BOXERS, PAJAMA BOTTOMS ETC. MAY BE WORN DURING CLASS. NO MIDRIFFS EXPOSED. NO JEWELRY MAY BE WORN DURING CLASS. HAIR MUST BE PULLED INTO BUN FOR BALLET AND OFF THE FACE FOR ALL OTHER DANCE FORMS.
Where to Buy
These shops stock apparel and footwear that meet the school's requirements.
Shoes must be fitted in store.